Green 2 Crystal Clear Pools is a Totally Hayward partner. Have a peace of mind knowing that we have a great working relationship with one of the largest pool equipment manufactures in the world. Rest assure we can offer you world class equipment with Hayward’s bumper to bumper extended warranty. Hayward offers a full line of technologically advanced pumps, filter, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators.
VS Omni variable-speed pool pumps are the easiest, most affordable way to add convenient scheduling and smart control to existing pools and spas. VS Omni controls virtually every kind of pool and spa equipment, including pumps, heaters, lighting, sanitization, water features and more. VS Omni variable-speed pumps seamlessly integrate with most equipment brands and include a choice of four models that provide a simple replacement for existing pumps:
VS Omni variable-speed pool pumps are the easiest, most affordable way to add convenient scheduling and smart control to existing pools and spas. VS Omni controls virtually every kind of pool and spa equipment, including pumps, heaters, lighting, sanitization, water features and more. VS Omni variable-speed pumps seamlessly integrate with most equipment brands and include a choice of four models that provide a simple replacement for existing pumps
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times. HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It’s compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation – quiet backyard environment
SwimClear cartridge filters provide the most energy efficient flow and save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year by eliminating the need to backwash. SwimClear filters offer a choice of 225, 325, 425, 525 and 700 sq. ft. of heavy duty dirt holding capacity and extra-long filter cycle.
- Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements eliminate the requirement for backwashing
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional.
Unmatched comfort, convenience, and peace of mind.
AquaRite 940 salt system is the convenient alternative to conventional chlorine – bringing the very best in soft, silky water with no more red eyes, itchy skin, or harsh odors. Ideal for both new and existing pools, it’s remarkably convenient, automatically delivering chlorine for the ultimate swimming experience. AquaRite offers the industry’s best warranty, plus 50% or more savings over conventional chlorine.
The Smartest Salt System Around
Pair with Hayward OmniHub Smart Pool Control for convenient and simple control of virtually every type of pool and spa equipment, right from a phone or Alexa®. OmniHub can also be added to any existing AquaRite system for a total backyard upgrade.
Features & Benefits:
- The World’s #1 Salt Chlorinator – genuine excellence, luxurious experience
- New or existing residential pools up to 15,000 gallons
- Premium comfort – delivers soft, smooth water with no more red eyes or irritated skin
- Convenient – never mix, measure, lug or store chlorine again
- Cost savings – up to 50% or more over conventional chlorine
- Smart Pool Control Compatible: Bundle existing or new AquaRite installations with OmniHub Smart Control to deliver instant and convenient access, control, and management to the entire pool pad.
- Digital display and simple operation with the ability to adjust chlorine output from 0–100%
- Automatic cell cleaning
- Weatherproof enclosure and connections
- NSF certified for chlorine delivery rates and ETL safety certified
Hayward® brings backyard automation to the forefront of technology with OmniLogic®. Enjoy the luxuries of full control from the industry’s most intuitive app and effortless upgrades to always keep your backyard on the cutting edge.
With OmniLogic, you can expect to:
Eliminate complexity. With the most intuitive, icon-based user interface on the market right on the base unit, set your controller to fit YOUR needs and preferences quickly and easily. Setting up familiar names for pool and spa features, as well as other automated activities eliminates guessing games.
Customize to fit your lifestyle. Adjustable Favorites buttons allow you to set the features you use the most at your fingertips. And with dramatically expanded backyard themes, each family member has the ability to personalize themes for custom ambiance.
Minimize Maintenance. Designed to be salt-ready, and compatible with Sense & Dispense, let OmniLogic keep your chemicals perfectly balanced. Easily set schedules and maximize energy efficiency for cleaning and filtration processes.
Easily Expand. Thinking about adding a water feature? Possibly more landscape lighting? OmniLogic can accommodate you. With simple expansion hardware, it’s easy and cost effective to seamlessly add features from heaters to pumps to lighting.
Stay Cutting Edge. OmniLogic is designed and engineered to advance with automation technology. The system’s unique architecture allows for effortless access to the latest software upgrades, new capabilities, or even restoration of previous configurations.
Conveniently control your world. Seamlessly access your backyard via apps for iPhone, iPad, and android devices, wireless and wired remotes, or the base unit itself depending on where you are or what you’re doing. OmniLogic also has the ability to integrate with select home automation systems.
Choose the best in backyard control with OmniLogic.
Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers’ outdoor environments. They’re the only, UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color – even those with just one light.
100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level – perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50 and 100′ models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Retrofit transformer kits available for easy high-to-low-voltage J-Box conversion
- 300 watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst
Additional features with Hayward automation
Access additional capabilities with OmniDirect Mode by pairing any low-voltage ColorLogic lights with OmniLogic® or OmniHub™. OmniDirect Mode offers:
- Instant navigation to desired color or light show without cycling through sequence
- Dimming capabilities in increments of 20%
- Speed adjustment for light shows
- Access to 10 additional color options; expand customization options for special occasions, like school colors, sports, or the holidays
Equipped with intelligent microprocessor-based technology, the TigerShark® family is recognized for its superior performance in reliability and efficiency. TigerShark® makes sure virtually every area of your pool gets that much cleaner, and fast! The TigerShark® QC automatic robotic cleaner is no exception with a fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle.
Efficient cleaning programs
- All TigerShark models come with a standard 3-hour complete cleaning cycle for full floor, walls, coves and waterline.
- Patented Quick Clean technology (TigerShark QC model) provides a fast 90 minute cycle.
Powerful vacuum strength
- On-board pump for intense vacuum power to suck up dirt and debris.
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost.
Unique cartridge filter system
- Makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose. Easy to use
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required.
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles.
Connect to learn more or order Hayward products.